Former Arab Idol contestant Ahmad Jalal to sing theme song for "Women's Illnesses"
Rising Egyptian songster Ahmad Jalal, former finalist on the popular talent show "Arab Idol"’ announced that he has agreed to sing the theme song for the new Egyptian television drama “Amrad Nisa” (Women’s illnesses).
Adam was initially the one in line to sing the show's theme song, but the drama's producer Mahmoud Shumais changed his mind because Adam had already signed up to sing for another drama.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmad refused to take any cash for the music gig but will be presenting it as a gift to the cast and crew of the drama as he understands the financial losses faced by the producer after not being able to use the first theme song that was recorded by Adam.
The theme song of the drama is written by Ayman Bahjat Qamar and composed by Walid Saed.
The drama stars famous Egyptian actors Mustafa Shabaan, Horiyah Farghali, Sabrine and Eman Al Assi.
- Snakes on a plain TV show: Ahmad Al Fishawi's "Sing if You Can" will test the limits of every contestant
- Sherine sings for red lines
- Elissa sings for Ghada Abd Al Razik
- Not even Nancy Ajram could save “Samarah”
- He might not have come in first, but this former Arab Idol contestant has the prized song of Amr Diab