He doesn't care what anyone thinks! Ahmad Makki going ahead with fourth sequel of “El Kibeer Awi”
Makki is going ahead with a fourth sequel for his hit show "The Strong One." (Image: Facebook)
Although many experts in the entertainment industry warned Egyptian artist Ahmad Makki against producing a fourth sequel of his comedy drama “El Kibeer Awi” (The Strong One), he went ahead and started working on it anyway!
He’s a man with a plan, and a special set is currently being built in Media Production City in Cairo, where the series will be filmed.
According to Laha Magazine, the popular comedy show will air this Ramadan and might star the fabulous Egyptian actress (from the first three parts) Donia Samir Ghanem again, if she says yes!
The young starlet is pregnant with her first baby and has not yet decided whether she will take on the role or not. We sure hope she does!
On a different note, Ahmad is reading through a number of movie scripts as we speak in the hope of finding just the perfect one to begin filming this year.
Would you like to see a part four of “The Strong One”?
- Are Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Makki feuding?
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Sibling rivalry? Donia Samir Ghanem and sis Amy to compete for best Ramadan drama 2014
- No "honeymoon" for Laila! Elwi drops "Layla's Wedding Day" sequel idea
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business