Somebody get him a tissue: Ahmed Bedair cries on National TV!
Ahmed Bedair showed everyone that you can cry and still be a "man" this week!
The Egyptian comedian actor's emotions erupted in a TV interview, that quickly went viral, after Ahmed began to cry on National TV.
Bedair was in the middle of profusely thanking Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz for his efforts in helping Egypt through its political crisis since January 30 three years ago, when he couldn't help himself - clearly taken by the King's kindness - and started to cry halfway through the interview!
In the video, Ahmed says: "Just like Saudi King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz loves Egypt and has sent President Sisi a message of love and appreciation and stood by us through the January 30 events, we thank him and thank the Saudi people and the entire Arab nation who has stood by Egypt."
Wipe those tears away funnyman, we're all behind you!
- Ahmed Helmy talking in his sleep? Egyptian actor a victim of fabricated interview
- Ahmed Bedair Visits the Police Station
- Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
- Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
- Ahmed Helmy looks to Canada to rake in the big bucks