Ahmed El Sakka needs surgery on his nose for 'car accident'
Ahmed El Sakka pre-nasal-work
While many an Arab star opts for surgery on their nose by choice, it seems that Egyptian actor, Ahmed El Sakka, was left with no option but to don a hospital gown and go under the anasthetic.
The small-screen star was reportedly involved in a car accident earlier this week that left his nose in need of urgent surgery. Ahmed assured fans that after going under the knife at the Egyptian International Hospital, his broken schnoz is recovering well.
- Bon Appétit: Ahmed El Sakka's fans treated to a private lunch with their idol
- Ahmed Al Sakka undergoes even more surgery and asks for prayers
- A critic's take on "The Blue Elephant" in the room
- PA Files Complaint With the United States; High Level Security Contacts Resume; Arafat Needs to Undergo Medical Checks
- MENA movies to look out for in 2013