Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank
Ahmed was the fourth celeb to get "scared to death" on Galal's Ramadan prank show "Ramez Qirsh Al Bahr" (Ramez, Shark of the Sea) last week.
And although we're used to seeing El Sakka in all his manly glory, he was far from the action hero we're used to seeing once he thought he was surrounded by sharks on a sinking boat.
The moment Ramez's "victim" was told that this is nothing but a prank, he went crazy on the cameraman, hitting him really hard. But the punches soon turned on the prankster once he appeared on the scene!
But by the end of the episode, macho man Ahmed apologized to the cameraman and even invited him over for a Ramadan dinner!
The actor wrote on his Facebook page saying, "By the way, the cameraman and I are now together having Iftar. I can't keep anyone mad at me." Aww, he's a softie at heart really!
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Not a prank: Prankster Ramez Galal mourns the death of his father
- Liqa Suwaidan the second celeb to hit back at prankster Ramez Galal
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?