No disputes between Ezz and El Sakka
Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz has confirmed that he and Egyptian actor Ahmed El Sakka are on excellent terms and the rumors about tension rising between the two over events that occurred while filming the movie “Al Maslaha” (The Business) are false.
Ezz said that El Sakka is a very good friend and that a date has not yet been scheduled for the screening of their film. The film is directed by Sandra Nashat and its release has been postponed numerous times due to the unstable conditions in Egypt.
Ezz’s appears in the film “Hilm Aziz” (Aziz’s dream) with a mustache and beard. Ezz said that it is not an indication that he is now affiliated with an Islamic political party, but rather his role in the film requires him to have such a look.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Ezz revealed that the film “Hilm Aziz” is a romantic comedy and he plays the role of a young businessman that is willing to do anything to achieve his personal goals.
- Ahmad Al Sakka avoids mentioning best bud Ahmed Ezz during TV interview!
- Bon Appétit: Ahmed El Sakka's fans treated to a private lunch with their idol
- Ahmad Al Sakka enters the world of television commercials
- Members of Arab Businessmen Initiative announce leadership committee on the sidelines of Sharm El Sheikh Summit
- Let down by 'Baba': 'Pa-Pa' is a film that feels hasty