Will there be any "Excellence" to Ahmed Ezz's Ramadan show? Not if Facebook boycotts can stop it!
The court room drama with Zeina is possibly spilling into Ahmed Ezz's Ramadan drama participation. The Egyptian actor is exasperated with the effects that Zeina's lawsuit against him is bringing into his personal and professional life. After the Egyptian actress claimed Ahmed is the father of her twins, struggles seem to follow him wherever he goes.
Despite his attempts to keep his career out of the conflict, Ahmed’s latest television drama “Excellence” is among the projects that is still being greatly affected by his crisis, according to Laha Magazine. Since the filming began, rumors arose of difficulty marketing the show to satellite channels to be aired during Ramadan.
The rumors were settled when an announcement was made that the drama was successfully marketed on a number of networks to be aired during the holy month, but now the cast and crew of the drama are shocked with a number of new Facebook pages popping up that call on people to boycott the program. Fans are asked to not watch it due to Ahmed’s refusal to admit he was secretly married to Zeina and that he is the father of her twins.
Will the show still manage to be a success? What's your best guess? Please share in the comment box below!
- Pretty, pretty please! TV host Nishan is begging Zeina to appear in his Ramadan show
- Where Ahmed goes, trouble follows! Ezz's upcoming drama script leaked online
- Pics leaked of Ahmed Ezz and Zeina on honeymoon: could they be accurate?
- How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina