Ahmed Ezz’s dream out on July 9
Young Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz said that his new film “Hilm Aziz” (Aziz’s dream) will be screened on July 9, although the release date may be changed according to the timing of the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, which celebrates the end of the holy month of Ramadan.
According to the London based Elaph, Ahmed also said that the film may be postponed due to the upcoming Egyptian Presidential Elections and other political events taking place in Egypt.
Ahmed said that his new film “Al Maslaha” (The Business), alongside Egyptian actor Ahmed Al Sakka is scheduled to be released in Egypt this month. He and Al Sakka made great efforts and invested considerable time to complete filming, despite the unstable conditions in Egypt.
Ahmed said that he does not intend to take part in any new film until he sees the audience reaction to his current two films, and then based on that he will decide on a new role.
- Bon Appétit: Ahmed El Sakka's fans treated to a private lunch with their idol
- Let down by 'Baba': 'Pa-Pa' is a film that feels hasty
- Ahmed Ezz: A sacred journey unnoticed
- Ahmed Ezz snags new starring role in “Anteel Al Zamalik”
- Something to look forward to: Egypt's culture picks of the week: 2-9 February