Ahmed Ezz shares “Alone” the deets on his personal life
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Ahmad talked during the show about his career shift from the tourism sector to acting when that Egyptian controversial director Enas Al Dughaidi gave him his first big opportunity with a leading role in a film.
Moving on from his his professional life, Ahmed shared the deets on his private life. He revealed that after his first film, he was not offered any new roles and was once more supported by his parents who began to send him an allowance. He began doubting the possibility of ever returning to the acting world.
Thank God, he didn’t give up, or we would have never seen him in “The Party”.
Sorry, superstars! You aren’t getting a piece of this hottie. While he won’t get married just to have kids, Ahmed shared that his latest criterion for a wife includes a preference for ladies from outside the entertainment industry, so that he can have a balanced life. His parents didn’t divorce, and he feels he has a better chance at a successful marriage if the woman he marries is not part of the entertainment world.
That gives one more reason for Lebanese superstar Elissa to be heartbroken by the Egyptian actor.
Will Ahmad find his true love outside the celebrity ring? Let us know what you think!
- Will there be any "Excellence" to Ahmed Ezz's Ramadan show? Not if Facebook boycotts can stop it!
- Lebanon talks move to Qatar as normalcy returning to Lebanese life
- Attention ladies! Ahmed Ezz is on the hunt for a wife
- No love, no marriage and no explanation from Elissa!
- Art behind bars: Egypt's jailed culture ministry official exhibits 'prison paintings'