Good news for Ezz's fans: 5 years on, Ahmed returns to acting
It's been a long five years of absence, but Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz is returning to do what he loves most.
Ahmed signed a contract with producer Mohammad Fawzi to star in a new 2014 Ramadan TV drama.
The last TV series we saw Ezz in was “Al Adham,” alongside Lebanese actress Cyrine Abdelnour.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmed reached an agreement with the talented screenwriter Ayman Salama to write the script for his upcoming show. His only request was that its genre be a romantic thriller.
Salama has written shows such as “Ma'a Sibq Israr” (With Prior Insistency), which starred Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Razek.
- Legendary star Fawzia Salama announces shocking cancer diagnosis
- A win for Ahmed Ezz? Here's why Zeina might not be as innocent as we think!
- Watch a 25-year-old Ahmed Ezz audition for his first ever TV role!
- Ahmed Ezz is out of mourning and back into his acting spirit
- A year in review: Egypt’s most bizarre news of 2014