How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
Well, this is never going to end, so we’re writing yet again about the Ahmed Ezz-Zeina never-ending baby drama!
Now that Zeina has given birth to twins in the US, and is back in Egypt with them, no lawyer has agreed to get on-board with the Egyptian actress to prove that Ahmed is her babies’ father.
There’s a lack of evidence that the two got married in the first place, yet, according to news reports, Zeina is still planning on getting that DNA test done.
However, Ahmed refused to travel to the US, as he doesn’t want to be involved in any lawsuits if the kids turned out to be really his.
According to Gololy.com, the actress landed in Cairo from NY last Saturday, and after presenting her twins’ American birth certificates to passport control, she announced that they’re Ahmed Ezz’s kids. The new Mama named her babies Ezzedine and Zeineddine.
Sources have revealed that Zeina had recently sent a harsh letter to Ahmed accusing him of not being man enough and of not taking any responsibility for his actions, in addition to calling him a liar and a lowlife.
- Ahmed Ezz hires lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him against Zeina
- The DNA connection: Zeina gives birth to twins, says they're Ahmed Ezz's flesh & blood!
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!