Ahmed Ezz hires lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him against Zeina
Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz has finally decided to hire a lawyer to take on his case with Egyptian actress Zeina, who claims that she’s secretly married to Ezz and has just given birth to his twins.
Lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour has taken on Ahmed’s case against Zeina, but no further details have yet been released about it.
Meanwhile, Zeina’s ex-boyfriend, Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny, is fully on his ex-girlfriend’s side, and is trying to reconcile between her and Ahmed. Whereas their mutual friend Ahmed Al Sakka, who’s very close to Ezz, refused to get involved between them, stating that it’s a private matter that they should deal with on their own, according to Gololy news.
According to Gololy.com, the actress landed in Cairo from NY last Saturday, and after presenting her twins’ American birth certificates to passport control, she announced that they’re Ahmed Ezz’s kids. The new Mama named her babies Ezzedine and Zeineddine.
Sources have revealed that Zeina had recently sent a harsh letter to Ahmed accusing him of not being man enough and of not taking any responsibility for his actions, in addition to calling him a liar and a lowlife.
- How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
- The DNA connection: Zeina gives birth to twins, says they're Ahmed Ezz's flesh & blood!
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!