Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins
Ahmed Ezz and Zeina. Zeina and Ahmed Ezz. What now? Suddenly, their baby daddy drama took a whole new turn.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ezz had already visited Zeina while she was preggers in the US. He’d made a special trip there and asked for a DNA test to prove the babies were his, but the actress refused to oblige.
It was then that Ahmed became furious and refused to take any responsibility for her babies.
Hang on a minute, he’s already denied being secretly married to her, but him thinking there's a chance the twins may be his must mean that the two had slept together either way: married or unmarried! #Busted!
This week, Ezz hired Zeina’s friend and lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him in court against the lawsuit Zeina had filed against him.
Sayidaty.net reported that Ezz has already been to Mansour’s office a number of times to discuss his sensitive case; he’s fearful that it would turn into another “Ahmad Fishawi/Hind Hinawi” case.
Only time will tell who’s telling the truth and who’s talking Gibberish!
- May the odds be in your favor: Zeina to copy Nancy Ajram in her upcoming drama
- Pics leaked of Ahmed Ezz and Zeina on honeymoon: could they be accurate?
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- Amar: who's the baby daddy?
- Who's the daddy? Court rules Ahmed Ezz as the biological father of Zeina's twins!