Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins
Ahmed Ezz and Zeina. Zeina and Ahmed Ezz. What now? Suddenly, their baby daddy drama took a whole new turn.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ezz had already visited Zeina while she was preggers in the US. He’d made a special trip there and asked for a DNA test to prove the babies were his, but the actress refused to oblige.
It was then that Ahmed became furious and refused to take any responsibility for her babies.
Hang on a minute, he’s already denied being secretly married to her, but him thinking there's a chance the twins may be his must mean that the two had slept together either way: married or unmarried! #Busted!
This week, Ezz hired Zeina’s friend and lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him in court against the lawsuit Zeina had filed against him.
Sayidaty.net reported that Ezz has already been to Mansour’s office a number of times to discuss his sensitive case; he’s fearful that it would turn into another “Ahmad Fishawi/Hind Hinawi” case.
Only time will tell who’s telling the truth and who’s talking Gibberish!
- Ahmed Ezz hires lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him against Zeina
- How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!