All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
An official court hearing has been finally set for the Ahmed Ezz-Zeina baby drama trial. The two Egyptian actors will be going to the Nasr City Family Court on February 18 to testify against one another.
If one thing is for certain, it’s the fact that Zeina better be able to come up with those official papers proving her “secret” marriage to Ezz if she wants the trial to go in her favour.
She claims to possess a marriage certificate between her and Ahmed - in addition to other official docs - and further claims that the twins she’s just given birth to in the US are his too!
Ahmed of course has been denying the allegations since day one. Ezz, who's hired lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour as his defense lawyer, will also testify against Zeina for allegedly ruining his public reputation.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Zeina's testimony will be one of the main factors in reaching a final verdict on this case.
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!
- Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
- Ahmed Ezz hires lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him against Zeina