Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
Egyptian actress Zeina and fellow Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz were finally supposed to go head to head at the Nasr City Family Court on February 18, to sort out once and for all their “baby daddy drama!”
However, Zeina requested that the court hearing is delayed, claiming that her lawyer was forced to go on a trip to Beirut on the week of Feb 18, reported Elaph news.
The court accepted Zeina’s request and re-scheduled a new trial date for next Saturday.
If one thing is for certain, it’s the fact that Zeina better be able to come up with those official papers proving her “secret” marriage to Ezz if she wants the trial to go in her favour.
She claims to possess a marriage certificate between her and Ahmed - in addition to other official docs - and further claims that the twins she’s just given birth to in the US are his too!
Ahmed of course has been denying the allegations since day one. Ezz, who's hired lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour as his defense lawyer, will also testify against Zeina for allegedly ruining his public reputation.
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
- Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!
- More secrets revealed about the Scandalous Duo "Ahmed Ezz & Zeina"