"We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!
Oh Zeina, you’ve just gotten yourself into more trouble than you know! The Egyptian actress didn’t help herself at all during the court hearing against fellow Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz, who she accused of secretly marrying her and of being the father of her twins.
But Zeina told the court that her marriage to Ezz wasn’t documented like she previously claimed: it was only done orally in front of witnesses. This means she’s unable to prove that they were married at all; a win-win situation for Ezz.
The scandal-ridden starlet said that the marriage took place in the presence of a group of their closest friends and family members, after the couple fell in love and Ezz asked to unofficially marry her until he’s “sorted himself out” - whatever that means!
Zeina did however stress that Ezz had asked her to have an abortion once she’d told him that she’s a few months’ pregnant with his children. That’s when their relationship turned sour and they split up.
When it was Ahmed’s turn to speak in court, he assured them that he was never married to Zeina and that her twins are definitely not his.
- More secrets revealed about the Scandalous Duo "Ahmed Ezz & Zeina"
- Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins