Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
Just when we thought Zeina was getting her life back on track - at least career-wise - more bad news about her Ahmed Ezz baby drama has surfaced!
According to Elaph news, Ahmed refused to undergo a DNA test to prove that Zeina’s twins are his, based on his lawyer Murtada Mansour’s advice, who informed him that Zeina filed a complaint against him to the General Court, not the Family Court, meaning he is entitled to say no to a paternity test.
More on the matter, Zeina has requested her lawyer, Essam Qandeel, not to make any public statements to the media about the progress of her trial. The decision was made after Ezz accused Zeina of speaking out in public to try and weaken his image. By not saying a word, Zeina is proving to her “secret hubby” that she really isn’t doing so.
Last week, Zeina signed a contract to star in the new TV drama “Al Jisr” (The Bridge), which stars Syrian actor Taim Hassan and Egyptian actors Ahmad Rateb and Sawsan Badr.
The script was written by Mohammad Dhu Al Fiqar and will be directed by Husni Saleh.
- Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina