Ahmed Ezz says "Noway Jose" but is finally forced to take that DNA test!
Although Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz refused to undergo a DNA test to prove that fellow Egyptian actress Zeina’s twins are his, based on his lawyer Murtada Mansour’s advice, who informed him that Zeina filed a complaint against him to the General Court, not the Family Court, meaning he is entitled to say no to a paternity test; he’s now no choice but to go down to that lab and get the test over and done with, after a new court order demanded he does this week.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmad won’t back down that easily! The accused and his lawyer are fighting tooth and nail and want to appeal to the court in the hopes of dodging the test.
More on the matter, Zeina has requested her lawyer, Essam Qandeel, not to make any public statements to the media about the progress of her trial. The decision was made after Ezz accused Zeina of speaking out in public to try and weaken his image. By not saying a word, Zeina is proving to her “secret hubby” that she really isn’t doing so.
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
- Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins