Ahmed Ezz's lawyer publicly humiliates Zeina on Live TV!
In a telephone interview with TV’s “Sada Al Balad” (The Town’s Echo), Ahmed Ezz’s lawyer, Murtada Mansour, publicly humiliated Zeina after discussing her alleged secret marriage to his client, and the twins whom she claims are his as well.
In the interview, Mansour told the show’s host, Rola Kharsa: “What do we call a girl in Egypt who gets pregnant by a man and claims to be secretly married to him?”
According to Sayidaty.net, the Egyptian actor’s lawyer then said: “Who is Zeina anyway for you to be asking me about her? There are far more important issues to be discussed. Zeina should go on the search for the father of her children.”
In related news, Zeina’s sister, Nisreen, testified against Ezz in court last week. According to youm7, Nisreen told the court that after finding out Zeina was pregnant, she headed to Ezz’s flat with her sister to convince him to make their marriage public.
She added that Ezz had brought a doctor around to his flat, where he attempted to convince Zeina to have an abortion.
“That same day, Ezz offered Zeina some juice, but I advised her against drinking it in case he had slipped diluted abortion pills in it. A fight broke out between the two afterwards,” Nisreen said.
Nisreen added that she had travelled to the US with Zeina where she gave birth to the twins, and returned to Egypt two weeks later.
Zeina presented the court with letters she’d sent to Ahmed’s brother, where she had asked him to act as the Middle Man by convincing Ezz of admitting the twins are his. Ezz’s brother responded by telling Zeina to ask Ezz for a DNA test.
- More secrets revealed about the Scandalous Duo "Ahmed Ezz & Zeina"
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
- "We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!