New developments in the Ahmed Ezz-Zeina trial send the actor crashing down!
Things hotted up at Zeina and Ahmed Ezz’s latest court hearing, and it looks like time is running out for Ezz this time!
There was a new witness on the stand this week and his testimony did not work in Ezz’s favour not one bit.
Hani, a good friend of the actor’s, told the court that Zeina and the former did in fact get secretly married in Egypt. He added that at the time, they were planning on making the marriage public in the near future.
He added that Zeina had sent Ezz countless messages in the attempt to resolve their problems, which Hani tried to do on numerous occasions as well.
As for the twins, who Zeina gave birth to in the US and Ezz deny as his, Hani said that he’d pleaded with his friend to have a paternity test done before things went public, but to no avail.
Hani added that at first, Ezz promised to get a DNA test done in the US with Zeina, but suddenly backed out using the excuse that his mother’s illness is taking up all his time. He had also refused to get tested in Egypt at the time, reported Elaph news.
Another concern of Ezz’s, according to Hani, was the financial obligations he would be attached to if he were to confirm that the twins are really his.
Hani finally said that Zeina always approached Ezz in a civil manner in the attempt to work things out, and he’s witnedd to that because he was there when the majority of their discussions took place.
Looks like going public was poor Zeina’s last resort then!
- Zeina and Ahmed Ezz's dramatic court hearing delayed for an extra week (thanks to Z's lawyer)!
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina
- "We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!
- Things go from bad to worse for Zeina as Ahmed Ezz says no, no, no to Paternity test!