Ahmed Ezz, you're in trouble: Zeina has written proof you two are married!
Ahmed Ezz's ship might finally be sinking, as new updates fresh out of the oven on the Ezz-Zeina case confirm that the Egyptian actress has finally provided the official documents proving her marriage to Ezz.
Sources reported that Zeina’s lawyer, Assem Qandil, is in possession of the documents, but is laying low and out of the press’s way in order to keep all it all a secret.
Although Zeina and Qandil claim to now have the docs proving her holy matrimony, it contradicts Zeina's previous statement in February when she told the court that she married Ezz "orally in the presence of friends."
Nonetheless, now that there’s proof the two are married, will Ezz be forced to take that overdue paternity test to prove he is or isn't the father of Zeina's twins?
- The DNA connection: Zeina gives birth to twins, says they're Ahmed Ezz's flesh & blood!
- "We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!
- Ahmed Ezz hires lawyer to the stars Murtada Mansour to represent him against Zeina
- How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins