Ahmed Helmy swears over his dead body he's no thief
In the Arab celebosphere it's usually female divas stirring up all the drama but lately their male counterparts have been getting in on the act too.
Egyptian actor Hossam Dagher and comic star, Ahmed Helmy, are the latest celebs to show the ladies how it's done, swapping viscous accusations that would leave even the likes of Haifa Wehbe in shock.
The manly-brawl began when Hossam accused Ahmed of stealing a scene from his play, 'Qahwa Sada' (Black Coffee), for the movie 'Ala Jihiti' (Over My Dead Body).
Hossam claimed that his fellow star watched the play a number of times before blatantly stealing and re-working the scene on the movie set.
While, for now, the duo are keeping their their fight out of the courtroom, with Ahmed refusing to own up, this is one celeb war that looks set to get nastier.
- Ahmed Helmy brings drama to Cairo
- Ahmed Helmy looks to Canada to rake in the big bucks
- Ahmed Helmy’s tied knot with Muna is so tight, he’s letting everything else go
- Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
- Ahmed Helmy talking in his sleep? Egyptian actor a victim of fabricated interview