Ahmed Helmy brings drama to Cairo
Egyptian actor Ahmed Helmy has wrapped up filming on his latest movie, 'Over My Dead Body'.
Fans of the comic legend were thrilled to see him shooting on the streets of Cairo. But there was no time for funny business, as the star was reportedly busy acting-out a car crash scene for the upcoming movie.
Fans are now left eagerly awaiting the chance to see their favorite duo back together on the big screen.
- Ahmed Helmy looks to Canada to rake in the big bucks
- So much to see, so little time: Egypt's culture picks of the week 11-18 May
- Algeria's Setif wins African Super Cup after late drama
- Over Ahmed Helmy’s dead body! New comedy will leave folks in stitches
- Ahmed Helmy swears over his dead body he's no thief