Ahmed Helmy brings drama to Cairo
Egyptian actor Ahmed Helmy has wrapped up filming on his latest movie, 'Over My Dead Body'.
Fans of the comic legend were thrilled to see him shooting on the streets of Cairo. But there was no time for funny business, as the star was reportedly busy acting-out a car crash scene for the upcoming movie.
Fans are now left eagerly awaiting the chance to see their favorite duo back together on the big screen.
- Ahmed Helmy looks to Canada to rake in the big bucks
- Ahmed Helmy swears over his dead body he's no thief
- Ahmed Helmy holds out on “Made in China” ‘til Arabs Got Talent ends
- Match made in Egypt: Ghada Adel and Ahmad Hilmi back together again
- Ahmed Helmy’s tied knot with Muna is so tight, he’s letting everything else go