Ahmed Helmy makes good on promise to AGT contestant to star in his new film "Made in China"
Ahmed Helmy knows to not make promises he can't keep. That's why he's making good on his promise to a young contestant on Arabs Got Talent, season three. During the program several months ago, the talent show judge told the little girl he was going to have her star in his new film "Suni Fil Seen" (Made In China).
According to Laha Magazine, the comedian called the girl and presented her to the film's director Amro Salama, who was eager for to join the cast upon discovery of her acting ability that actually exceeded that of her singing.
The film starring Yasmine Raees, Dalal Abdel Aziz and Abdullah Mushraf is about a young man who upon finding out that everything in his country is made in China decides to travel to there, finding himself in the middle of many funny adventures.
- Ahmed Helmy holds out on “Made in China” ‘til Arabs Got Talent ends
- Two funny Egyptians, one Chinese film: Ahmed Helmy & Nelly Karim do "Made in China"
- Meet the all-new hipster, trendier and funkier-looking Ahmed Helmy!
- Who’s got talent? That’s for Ahmed Helmy to decide!
- Where’s Ahmed Helmy? Comedian missing from AGT promo