Terrible student, great actor: Ahmed Helmy failed high school twice?
School isn't for everyone, and sometimes if you're super talented like Egyptian comedian actor Ahmed Helmy, then that really doesn't matter!
The funnyman admitted that he failed high school twice! Yep! But it was third time lucky for the big shot, who wished current high school students good luck in their final exams this year, according to Laha Magazine.
Helmy wrote on Facebook saying; "May God help all students pass their final high school exams, my heart is with you."
Ahmed added, “I feel your agony and stress, just ask me, I've I failed twice, but thank God I passed the third time around.”
But turns out he was only joking around - you know, being a comedian and all! Ahmed finally wrote: “OK, OK, I passed high school the first time around and got into medical school. Just don't be afraid and study hard. God and my heart are both with you, I wish you all the success in the world."
Good luck high schoolers!
- Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
- Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
- Ahmed Helmy looks to Canada to rake in the big bucks
- No can do! Ahmed Helmy turns down Casablanca International Film Festival invitation
- Funny men, serious crimes: Helmy congratulates comedian Imam