Surprise! Ahmed Helmy lightens spirits of 'Excusable' cast and crew
'Arabs Got Talent' newest judge, Ahmed Helmy, surprised the cast and crew of “La Mu’akhadah” (Excusable) by showing up to the on location filming site. Director of the film Amro Salama posted a pic of himself next to the Egyptian comedian actor and thanked for him coming to lighten the spirits of everyone working on the film, according to The Middle East news portal Elaph.
The film stars Syrian actress Kinda Alloush and a young boy who plays the role of an oppressed Coptic Christian that is subject to racism. According to Amro, most of the elementary school scenes are in the books after filming for three weeks on a daily basis, which leaves only 30 percent more shooting to go.
‘Excusable’ will show in a number of film festivals, but the dates are still TBA!
Are you looking forward to seeing that Kinda gorgeous face on screen once more? Please share by commenting below.
- Is he or isn't he? The truth about Ahmed Helmy's withdrawal from Arabs Got Talent
- Go, Baby, go! Muna Zaki cheers on her AGT-judging hubby
- Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
- Ahmed Helmy holds out on “Made in China” ‘til Arabs Got Talent ends
- Ahmed Helmy Stands-Up for Egypt