Ahmed Helmy talking in his sleep? Egyptian actor a victim of fabricated interview
Egyptian comedian and actor Ahmed Helmy slammed a well-known Arabic newspaper on his official Facebook page for publishing a fabricated story about him.
The story was brought to Ahmed’s attention when one of his friends sent him a message telling him to go to a certain link and see what has been written about him.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmed was angered by the article’s content which featured a fabricated exclusive magazine between Ahmed Helmy and the magazine’s journalist.
Ahmed said, "How can this be so when I have not held any media interviews in the past years, unless I held the interview while I was sleeping. When I read the article, and the strange statements which I allegedly gave, I understood why my friend asked me to read the article.”
Ahmed added, "after reading the interview, I told my friend my friend that the whole thing is fabricated and scary because I never said any of it
Ahmed further said that he wants to clarify to everyone that he never held any interviews with the press in the past years, and any articles published about the interview is based purely on lies.
- Terrible student, great actor: Ahmed Helmy failed high school twice?
- Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
- Another one bites the dust: Helmy Bakr divorces his NINTH wife!
- Funny men, serious crimes: Helmy congratulates comedian Imam
- Welcome back, Ahmed! Helmy returns home to Egypt following US cancer ordeal