Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
Famous Egyptian comedian actor and Arabs Got Talent judge Ahmed Helmy is fed up with his internet impersonators. The star has decided to take matters into his own hands and confront those pretending to be him.
According to Laha Magazine, Ahmed posted a pic of himself with a sticker on his forehead with his official Twitter account name (Ahmedhelmy1811) written on it.
Beware peeps; Ahmed has threatened anyone who attempts to create fake Facebook and Twitter accounts on his behalf, and stressed that he's even willing to take them to court.
- Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
- No can do! Ahmed Helmy turns down Casablanca International Film Festival invitation
- Funny men, serious crimes: Helmy congratulates comedian Imam
- Who’s got talent? That’s for Ahmed Helmy to decide!
- Ahmed Helmy talking in his sleep? Egyptian actor a victim of fabricated interview