Ahmed Helmy Stands-Up for Egypt
Egyptian young comedian Ahmed Helmy is back to show business, hosting his new stand-up routine. This news comes with the advent of a new stand up comedy show to be produced by Helmy’s own company. The concept of the show, called “Seven Stars”, filmed inside a theater with a live studio audience, was the brainchild of Ahmed Helmy and is being prepared for by a team overseen by Khalid Jalal and directed by Sameh Abdul Aziz.
Ahmed Helmy confirmed that the program is fresh in terms of concept, content and shooting style. A number of artists are scheduled to appear on the show to discuss different topics with Ahmed Helmy, including the likes of: Ahmad Mekki, Karim Abdul Aziz, Ashraf Abdul Baqi and others. Negotiations are underway to secure the renowned Egyptian comedian Adel Emam as one of the guests.
Meanwhile, Ahmed Helmy is done shooting the second commercial for “Chipsy Group” as part of the ad campaign that he is involved with for this brand.
- Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
- Where’s Ahmed Helmy? Comedian missing from AGT promo
- Go, Baby, go! Muna Zaki cheers on her AGT-judging hubby
- Ahmed Helmy holds out on “Made in China” ‘til Arabs Got Talent ends
- Funny men, serious crimes: Helmy congratulates comedian Imam