Will the real Ahmed Helmy please get on Twitter, please get on Twitter
Ahmed Helmy wants fans to know he’s the real deal, on and off Twitter. The Egyptian comedian actor spent three hours with his more 23 thousand Twitter followers, answering all their questions to prove that he himself manages his official account.
Ahmed went so far as to take a pic of himself during the chat, which his followers were totes pleased with, according to the Middle East news portal.
Ahmed claims that fakers are creating accounts in his name and posting all kinds of political statements about the current conditions in Egypt for which he’s gotten major flack.
All you other Ahmed Helmy’s are just imitating, so please get off Twitter, please get off Twitter.
Was it really, truly Ahmed this time or yet another faker? Let us know what you think.
- Not so funny! Comedian Ahmed Helmy threatens Twitter/FB impersonators
- Ahmed Helmy Stands-Up for Egypt
- Where’s Ahmed Helmy? Comedian missing from AGT promo
- Ahmed Helmy holds out on “Made in China” ‘til Arabs Got Talent ends
- He's back! The Twittersphere welcomes the return of Amr Diab to the social network