Ahmed Al Sakka crosses all lines
Egyptian actor Ahmed El Sakka will be taking part in a new action drama this Ramadan season entitled “Al Khutoot Al Hamra” (The Red Lines). The drama is not only the mark of the return of Ahmed to the small screen after a long absence, but it also marks his first leading role in a television drama after his significant success on the big screen.
The series tells the story of breaking all sorts of rules and crossing all the lines in order to bring justice. Ahmed finds this is no easy task and seems to be endlessly be running from or chasing someone to make things right.
The drama is considered a police action drama that combines action and romance. Ahmed plays the role of a police officer and a grieving son of an army general who was killed defending his country in 1973.
The story was written by Ahmed Mahmoud abu Zaid and directed by Ahmed Shafiq. Actors Ahmed Riziq, Dina Fouad, Mohamed Imam, Ahmed Fahmi and Hajjaj Abd Al Azeem all star in the drama alongside Al Sakka.
- No disputes between Ezz and El Sakka
- I love you man! Khaled Selim fond of Ahmed Al Sakka
- Ahmad Al Sakka avoids mentioning best bud Ahmed Ezz during TV interview!
- Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank
- Ahmed Al Sakka undergoes even more surgery and asks for prayers