Champage wars: Akon gets drenched in pricey bubbly at Abu Dhabi club
During a performance at swish club Cirque Le Soir on Saturday night during the F1 weekend, the ‘Play Hard’ singer opened a bottle of bubbly on stage and sprayed it over fans near the stage.
Only to then find a group of deep-pocketed guys at a table near him return the trick and soak him back. A source said: “It was an all out bottle war.
“Akon started it but the guys were just as keen to spray him back. They must have easily gone through three or four bottles each. It was all good fun though.
“Akon absolutely loved it – he even went crowd surfing six or seven times despite being wringing wet from sweat and champers.”
The source added: “For the last bottle bash, Akon even went and stood right beside the guys at the table with his mouth open and let them soak him. It’ll be a great story for them to dine out on with their mates.”
- Akon to give Oman's hip-hop fans a night to remember
- Istanbul's next 'Window Shoppers' will be 50 Cent and Akon!
- Dubai won't be "Lonely" with Akon in town! Bad boy rapper is taking over Cavalli Club
- Akon rocks to Beats on the Beach in Abu Dhabi
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together