Al Aan TV looking into the future
Al Aan TV (Now TV), a new television satellite channel, has been described as captivating and breathtaking. Al Aan TV was established to present a mixture of educational and entertainment programs focusing on every-day Arab life and on women’s lives in particular.
Zoya Sakr, head of corporate communication at Al Aan TV, said “In addition to us being an educational and entertaining channel, rich in content, we aim to give the world of television a new meaning to viewers.”
“Shu Bitkhabirna Eloyum” (What do you have to tell us today), the channel’s logo, represents our outlook into the future and our devotion to our viewer’s interests, said Sakr.
One of the highlights of the channel is Al Aan News, aired the first fifteen minutes of every hour and featuring the latest political, business, sports, entertainment, and health news updates. Emphasis is placed on the news section since Arab audiences are loyal to channels that bring them the most reliable news, according to the new channel.
A large portion of the programs target the Arab woman and focus on her needs. “Baiti” (My Home) is a program that tackles important issues like career, marriage and family. “Sahi Wa Saree’” (Healthy and Quick) hosted by nutritionist Monique Bassila, is a cooking show that presents new healthy cooking ideas to viewers.
- “Al-Laila” New Section - Your Inquiries with Zoya Sakr
- Al Aan TV celebrates the first anniversary of its talk show
- A Jordanian Winner in Al Aan’s Website Competition
- Samsung reinforces TV Leadership in MENA region with New SUHD TVs, Smart TVs Powered by Tizen and New Audio Solutions
- “Al Aan” announces a collaboration agreement with “Media leader”