Jazzing up Dubai: Al Jarreau hits the UAE
Seven-time Grammy Award-winner Al Jarreau is booked for what organisers are billing “the most exclusive event of the season”.
The American jazz legend will take to the stage at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s event arena on December 7.
Taking place at a purpose-built venue and overlooking the Burj Al Arab with ocean views, Jarreau is out to prove why he’s the only vocalist in history to pick up seven of the most prestigious music awards across three different categories — jazz, pop, and R’n’B.
With more than five decades of music behind him, Jarreau will perform songs from his many albums at the show, which is organised by Dubai-based promoter M Premiere. Tickets, Dh550, Dh770 and Dh1,250, are available at mpremiere.com; call 050-7686418.
- Carlos Santana performing "Into the Night" of the Dubai Jazz Festival
- Better late than never: Julio Iglesias finally makes date with Dubai
- DIFF's 10th anniversary gift is Amr Diab live in concert!
- Quincy Jones is gonna jazz up Dubai Music Week
- Dubai Jazz Fest fans will be "Dirty Dancing" with Santana one day earlier!