Dubai will bust up laughing with British comedian Al Murray this October
According to a press release issued on Tuesday, everyone's favourite publican will perform in Dubai on October 4, for one night only at The Dubai World Trade Centre, teaching his 'punters' from all corners of the UAE life's motto: It's much more complicated than that...
"It is now the fourth consecutive year we have the pleasure of promoting Al Murray here in Dubai, somewhat of a record in itself I guess" says Thomas Ovesen COO Done Events– "having kept to an intimate theatre setting, running more and more sold out nights each year we now have to acknowledge that the demand has outgrown this format and so in this year we are offering the Middle East fans a fantastic one night only opportunity where again we will see world order restored and pints of great humor served all evening."
The show sees Britain’s most irrepressible innkeeper serving up his premier brew of ale-inspired acumen and will be Tackling the Euro, Why Kids Don’t Know The Meaning Of Hard Work, Saying The Unsayable, Scots Independence and the Delicate Balance of Supply and Demand.
Done Events, who has organised the show in association with African and Eastern and Time Out Dubai, suggest fans snap up the show tickets early as tickets are expected to sell out fast. Get yours now at www.doneevents.com
- Oi, look who's coming to Dubai! Comedian Al Murray brings new stand-up show to the UAE
- Shaabiyat al Kartoon out on DVD
- Laugh Factory’s Max Amini brings his stand-up back to Dubai
- Getting close! Last chance to snag 'Pub Landlord' tickets for Al Murray's Dubai gig
- British funnyman Michael McIntyre is live and laughing in Dubai this June