Kinda Alloush will be judging your next movie at the 29th Alexandria Film Festival
It's that time of year again when film industry experts come together to judge the 29th round of the Alexandria Film Festival.
It's an honor for anyone to work on the huge event, and Syrian actress Kinda Alloush is preparing to take her place on the official judging committee for the festival.
The committee is headed by renowned Egyptian actor Mahmoud Kabil.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Kinda was chosen by the committee after seeing the tremendous success she's achieved as judge on last year's Cairo International Film Festival Troop Fest for short films's committee in Abu Dhabi.
The actress-turned-judge expressed her happiness and honor at being selected to take part in the prestigious festival in Alexandria, which she described as a “magical” city.
Speaking of films, Kinda is currently preparing to film scenes for her upcoming movie “La Mu'akhza” (Pardon Me), by Egyptian producer and scenarist Amro Salama. The film will be prodcued by “Clink Film.”
- We’re “Kinda” excited: Alloush to star in new flick!
- Chemistry between Kinda Alloush and Hani Salama
- Kinda Alloush falls for a thug
- Nabila Obeid honored, heads judging committee at the Muscat International Film Festival
- And the winner is... Yusra will be helping choose the best films at 'Tropfest Arabia'