Alicia Keys set Dubai on fire with her Media City performance
Alicia Keys belting it out in Dubai over the weekend. (Image: Twitter)
Alicia Keys made a triumphant return to Dubai on Friday night, nine years after she first wowed the crowds in the emirate in 2004.
Keys played at the Media City amphitheatre as part of her 'Set The World On Fire' tour, and performed a twenty-song set. She was supported by Jason Derulo.
The highlight for many in the crowd was when Keys changed the 'New York' in her worldwide smash hit 'Empire State Of Mind' to 'Dubai'.
“I’m crazy excited to be here,” said to the audience. “I feel grateful to be back here, to spend this evening with you. We all need to remind ourselves what we should be grateful for. Tonight is our special night, so help me celebrate this,” she added.
Were you there? Please share your personal highlight of the event in the comment box below!
- Jason DeRulo's ready to rule in Dubai with Alicia Keys this fall
- Chill out with Jason Carter tonight at 'The Fridge' in Dubai
- "Let's talk about Gaza" sang out Alicia Keys alongside Israeli Idan Raichel and Palestinian Ali Amr
- TARKAN, to perform in Dubai Media City
- Only in the 'Wild World' of Yusuf/Cat Stevens: Singer performs in NYC after 40-year hiatus