Amal Alamuddin gifts her hubby with Arabic-inscribed cufflinks and two dogs?!
You'd think their presence would be present enough, but Amal gave George some sweet wedding gifts.
Amal Alamuddin bought George Clooney two cocker spaniels for a wedding gift.
The British barrister who also gave her new husband customised cufflinks inscribed with his first name in Arabic ahead of their recent nuptials in Venice, Italy - reportedly surprised him with the new puppies during their honeymoon in Berkshire, south east England.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Amal bought George two three-month-old cocker spaniels for George as a wedding gift, and they were waiting for them at the house.
"One of them is really frisky and has to be kept on a leash. George loves them both!"
The 'Monuments Men' star, who already has a cocker spaniel mix named Einstein adopted from a pet shelter, and the 36-year-old beauty have barely left their new, secluded £5 million mansion since tying the knot.
The insider revealed a catering company delivers them meals for lunch and dinner every day, but "breakfast ,they do themselves."
The duo were spotted enjoying a seven-mile cycle around the island last week.
The source added: "They just wanted a simple break with no interruptions."
- Here's some cash, Clooney! Amal Alamuddin's Lebanese 'rents are footing the wedding bill
- Clooney foots a £50K bill as flood experts are called into his and Amal's "dangerous" new mansion
- What's wrong with an open-plan studio? The Clooneys splash out on a £10m English mansion!
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife
- The Clooneys extend their honeymoon with a spot of dinner in the Big Apple!