Amal Boushousha is filming her "Brothers" in Abu Dhabi right now
Algerian artist Amal Boushusha arrived in Abu Dhabi to begin filming her new television drama "Al Ikhwah" (The Brothers), featuring stars from around the region. The show won't make into the Ramadan drama marathon, but will be aired during the end of March.
According to Sayidaty.net, with her broad past experience in Syrian dramas, the starlet will be playing out her new role speaking the Syrian dialect, but this one has something unique to offer, she says.
The new drama will shed light on different conflicts faced in society and between brothers that arise from love, betrayal and greed. It focuses on the understanding that family ties are based on ethics and not blood.
The drama is composed of 90 episodes written by Mohammad Abu Al Laban and Liwa Al Yaziji. Direction will be by Saif Al Sheikh Najeeb, Ammar Al Aani and Al Laith Hajjo. All the scenes will be filmed in Abu Dhabi.
- Revealed: Who will Taim Hasan play in "The Brothers"?
- Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Out with the old, in the with new: Duraid Lahham replaces Salloum Haddad in new drama
- Amal Arafa in a ‘Blink of an Eye’