Amal Maher has found a match made in musical heaven
Clearly Egyptian songstress, Amal Maher, thinks she has found a match made in musical heaven. Since she began work sessions with producer, Tuma, she hasn't been able to contain her excitement and has been sending out clips of the new songs to her fans on Facebook.
The two have made sweet music together before to considerable acclaim: in her previous album, Amal worked with Tuma on “Araf Minain” (How Can I Know) and “Ana Barduh” (Me Too). Now Amal has got poet Ayman Bahjat Qamar and composer Waleed Saed on board for their extensive work sessions in the studio, it looks like the success is set to continue.
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife
- Longest wedding ever! Clooneys' juicy wedding details revealed
- Amal Maher's “Revolutionary” music banned in Egypt
- Arabs Got Talent: Penultimate Auditions Bumper Edition Recap
- Real Madrid's Ronaldo: Humility has made me successful