Amal Maher dares to act
Egyptian singer Amal Maher announced that she intends to start an acting career by starring in a new film to be directed by Shareef Sabri. Amal refused to reveal any details regarding the film to keep it a surprise for her fans.
According to the London based Elaph, Amal said that she reached an agreement with the film makers while filming the music video for her song “Rayeh Bia Feen” (Where are you taking me). Amal also said that she had received numerous offers to star in television dramas and films, but turned them down in favor of waiting to accept a role that suits her.
Amal recently celebrated the launch of her latest album titled “A’raf Mineen” (How can I know). Amal presented key songs from the album wearing a black dress at a formal ceremony.
Amal said that she was absent from the scenes for over 5-years while she tried out a number of production companies, until she finally decided to stay with the company ‘Mazikka’.
- The girl on top: Amal Maher rises above Amr Diab
- Amal Bouchoucha in demand by world-famous novelist Ahlam Mosteghanemi
- Amal Maher's sexy red stilettos speak for themselves: she's got an album on the way!
- Those Lebanese looks run deep! Amal Clooney has a mini me
- 'Karim' will star in Amal Maher's music video