Donkey singer goes for wedding of the year
Egyptian businessman Alaa Fathi has celebrated his marriage to Egyptian singer Amina, famous for the song “Al Hantour” (The Donkey).
The glitzy ceremony was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Garden City Cairo and the guest list was a roll call of who's who in the Arab celebrity world. Names included Egyptian belly dancer Fifi Abdo, Maha Ahmad, Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe, Ramiz Jalal, Samir Ghanem, Ehab Tawfiq, Tamer Hosni, Hakim, Saed Al Sughair, and many more.
Amina had at first invited many press photographers to cover the happy event, but a lot of the stars on her guest list objected to having to deal with the press at such a personal event so the singer limited the media invitations to a small number that she trusted.
- Special committee at “Production City” agrees on wage schedule for mules, horses and donkeys
- Dounia Batma goes on exotic vacay with hubby, celebrating one year of wedded bliss
- Singer of ‘I Hate Israel’ Visits Kuwait
- Wedding of the year! 4 thousand guests to attend Ramy Ayach's big day
- New Year\'s Eve Wedding for Hudson, Robinson