Music before movies: Amr Diab does a Tamer and puts "Fame" filming on hold for Kuwait gig
Amr Diab has something else in common with frenemy Tamer Hosny; he's putting his upcoming drama on pause to hold a concert at the annual Hello February Music Festival, organized by his production company Rotana. According to Laha Magazine, Amr has placed filming "Al Shuhra" "Fame" in the background as he bounces over to Kuwait for the gig, just as Tamer Hosny's travel to North America is trumping his "Yasin" filming schedule. Tamer will be touring through the US and Canada for nearly a month of concerts abroad, despite the tight deadline for his drama co-starring Bushra and Nicole Saba.
Amr's musical appearance at the festival will aid in disarming rumors that he and Rotana are at odds after they added Tamer Hosny to their list of contracted superstars. When Amr didn't show to the celebration welcoming Tamer to the crew, gossip started going around that he wasn't too happy that there was another sheriff - err- superstar in town.
The festival's performances will be aired live as Amr takes the same stage as Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo, Lebanese singer Elissa, Abdullah Al Ruwaishid, Ahlam, Najwa Karam, Majed Al Muhandis, Shatha Hassound and Diana Haddad that week.
Will you be tuning into the music madness of our region's hottest stars on stage as they greet the monthh of February? Please share in the comment box below,
- There's not enough room in Rotana for two studs: Amr Diab's ticked Tamer Hosny has joined the crew
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Amr Diab puts his critics in their place
- The region's hottest stars set fire to the Hala February Music Festival in Kuwait
- Diana Haddad a shining star at the Hala February Festival in Kuwait