It's all about Eid! Amr Diab & Co to release new music albums post-Ramadan
It's been one postponement after the other for this superstar's new music album, but Amr Diab is now in full throttle and working day & night to get his sure-to-be amazing album out in time for Eid!
Many factors contributed to delaying the release of the Egyptian singer's new production, the most noted was the death of his close friend, poet Majdi al Najjar.
Majdi had written three distinctive songs for Amr before his death, which he's now decided to include in his upcoming album.
Another artist who's wisely decided to postpone the release of her new album until Eid is Egyptian singer Amal Maher.
According to Laha Magazine, she's seen that it's best to bring out new material when the Arab world is done fussing over the World Cup and whatnot! Good move!
Egyptian singer Khaled Selim will also be releasing his album at the same time, after postponing its original release date from May due to his preoccupation with filming scenes for his Ramadan TV drama “Seerat Hob” with Lebanese actress Cyrine Abdel Nour (Love Story).
- Celbrities in Egypt are in mourning this week at the passing of famed song poet Majdi Al Najjar
- Violent CD From Death Row Creeps Into Stores
- Amr Diab’s newspaper sold out one hour after its release
- To release, or not to release: That is Amr Diab’s Eid question
- One sax-y night: Nour Ashour tells all about Egypt's independent music scene