Amr Diab tweets "I love you" to his wife
Come on people. Let’s stop throwing our superstars under the marriage bus. Egyptian superstar Amr Diab posted a pic on his official Twitter page of him and his four children Nour, Abdullah, Kenzy and Jana in London with the caption "I love You".
According to Sayidaty.net, Amr had posted the photo after rumors began circulating that he divorced his first wife and mother of his children and married again. Until this point, Amr did not comment regarding the rumor of his new marriage other than posting the photo.
At the time that guy that Barakat loves to hate did not deny or confirm the rumors, sources revealed that he decided to move his family residence in London due to the unstable conditions in Egypt. Sources added that Amr's daughters study at a private school in London called "Queens Gate".
Nour is Amr's daughter from his first marriage to Egyptian actress Shireen Rida and his three other ones are from his Saudi wife Zaina Ashour.
Do you think we should leave Amr’s personal life alone for a moment? Let us know your thoughts!
- Are Amr Diab and his wifey doing ok? Social media post shows them looking lovey dovey
- Amro Diab’s ex-wife secretly married to Jamal Mubarak!
- Oh baby I love you so: Wael Kfoury and wife get into some Twitter lovin'
- Amr Diab Wife Persuades him to Move from Cairo to Beirut
- What was Amr Diab thinking? 10 worst pieces of love advice the singer ever gave us!