Amr Diab continues music projects in Greece despite naked women scandal
Amr Diab is busy filming music clips and not worrying about his leaked album. (Image: Facebook)
Egyptian superstar Amr Diab has been in the news a lot those past few weeks, as he spends his time in Greece filming for his new music videos.
The video clips were being filmed for the singer's latest album, which was leaked on the internet in full last week. Although Diab's album was leaked, the singer is said to be tremendously happy by his continuous success and the unexpected high record of sales it's reaching. Sounds like this album could be cursed?
The first video filmed is for the album's main single titled “El Leila” (Tonight), and the second is for the song titled “Garaali Eh” (What Happened To Me). Amr's music distributor Adel Haqqi said that the star has not yet decided when the videos will be released, as a sign of respect for the tragic events taking place in Egypt right now.
Funny how just last week, Amr was involved in a scandal when he secretly held a concert attended by naked women, covered with nothing more than gold paint. Fans and critics went wild at Diab; he definitely wasn't thinking about Egypt then!
- Amr Diab flip flops through ‘Tonight’ music video
- Amr Diab went prude, not nude: this year's Greece gig allegedly more straight-laced than you know what
- I'm sexy and I know it! Amr Diab rocks the night away with naked Greek women
- Amr Diab puts his critics in their place
- No time for Amr Diab, we're obsessing with his daughter Jana's music now!