He's back! The Twittersphere welcomes the return of Amr Diab to the social network
Amr Diab's walking on sunshine now that his account is cleared (Image: Facebook)
Twitter followers of Egyptian hottie Amr Diab can now post on his page in peace after his account had been hacked by someone trying to cause trouble for the trusted singer. The hacker had gotten into Amr's page and posted harsh political statements on his behalf.
A furious superstar assured his fans that he respects the political opinions of everyone who loves Egypt and would never write such statements against his co-patriots. Followers were warned to not believe anything they read and to not post anything until the situation was totally cleared. It looks like the moment has arrived at last, and his fans can get back to stalking his every social media move and believe to all be true!
According to Laha Magazine, the administrators of Amr's official Facebook account confirmed the news by posting a message "Access has been regained for the official Twitter account of Egyptian superstar Amr Diab, you can now follow him and interact with him, Thank You."
- Curious what Amr Diab looks like in his whitey tighties? Wonder no more!
- Are Amr Diab and his wifey doing ok? Social media post shows them looking lovey dovey
- One sax-y night: Nour Ashour tells all about Egypt's independent music scene
- Tired of social networking, try 'not' social networking!
- Hackers gonna hate! Amr Diab apologizes for political Tweets posted by a hacker