Amr Waked's sci-fi thriller "Lucy" co-starring Scarlett Johansson has released a trailer
The first trailer of Luc Besson’s new sci-fi thriller, Lucy, was released online late Wednesday 2 April.
The film features Egyptian actor, Amr Waked as a French policeman chasing the superhuman main character played by Scarlett Johansson who gains her powers by accidentally absorbing her drug mule's cargo.
Amr Waked also starred in Syriana, a 2005 movie featuring George Clooney. In 2011, he played in the Yemeni movie Salmon Fishing followed by a role in Steven Soderbergh's Contagion.
Lucy will feature Morgan Freeman and Mason Lee and is expected to be released in cinemas in early August 2014.
- Kiss me baby one more time! Amr Waked slammed for passionate smooch with Jewish co-star Scarlett Johansson
- Who will be the next sci-fi screenplay writer in the region?
- Amr Waked's co-star, Scarlett Johansson, gives the skinny on filming "Lucy"
- Lebanon loves "Lucy"! Scarlett Johansson, Amr Waked's blockbuster tops country's box office
- And that's a wrap! Amr Waked done filming his Hollywood thriller