Amro Diab sings in Abu Dhabi
Egyptian superstar Amer Diab has returned to the United Arab Emirates to host a live concert in the Emirati capital Abu Dabhi.
According to the London daily Elaph, Diab held two live concerts in Dubai at the beginning of the year.
The Lebanese singer Nicole Saba will be joining Diab in Abu Dhabi.
According to Emirati fans, tickets for the concert are outrageously expensive. The price of first class tickets is 2000 Emirati Dirham(US$540), second class is set at 1500 Emirati Dirham (US$400), and third class 1000 Dirham (US$270).
This is the second time the two superstars will give a concert performance together in the UAE. Their last concert was held in Dubai, drawing over 6000 fans. Concert planners are hoping for the same success for the Abu Dhabi concert.
Amer Diab’s fans prefer open concerts with unrestricted seating, to give them more freedom to interact with their beloved singer. At Diab’s New Years concert fans left their seats and stood in front of the stage.
Although, when the superstar sings his more romantic songs, the audience is calmly entranced.
- DIFF's 10th anniversary gift is Amr Diab live in concert!
- Guess who's back? Abdul Majeed Abdullah returns to Dubai FIFTEEN years after last concert
- Fickle much? Amr Diab's 11th hour US concert cancellations may have caused him to be boycotted by agents
- Abd Elfattah Grini brrrings the action at live concert, despite cold front facing Egypt
- Double the hip hop trouble: Rick Ro$$ and T-pain poppin' into UAE same night